Our team development activities are experiential, courageous and full of warmth. If there is one thing that groups get out of their time with us, it is a developed and enriched connection with each other.
Help your team re-connect and re-energise by working outside for the day.
A day with New Caledonian Woodlands offers opportunities to:
- Develop greater understanding between each other
- Discover hidden talents, skills and motivation
- Interact with our mental health and environmental sustainability projects
- Spend a memorable day in the outdoors
- Try something different
Working with us can help your organisation to:
- Demonstrate your commitment to your team
- See first hand the social and environmental impact that you have
- Differentiate yourself & stand out from the crowd
The event can be structured as a full day of activities or split to allow your group some time to focus on team specific objectives. We can provide unconventional meeting spaces (from yurts to converted stables) that inspire you to get creative.
The cost is from £900 per day. This includes an experienced project leader for the day of your event, all tools and equipment, public liability insurance, risk assessment, first aid cover and refreshments.
Our staff have a rich variety of skills and experience which we enjoy sharing with people in many ways.
Contact us to talk through your ideas.
0131 332 1555 | firstname.lastname@example.org